Friday 30 October 2009

Hey there.
Well,Halloween is here ! and shit this bloody chickenpox !
I just got Chickenpox yesterday,its like my body turns out like hell !
I just got some permit from College things and Work things for one week but i think my chickenpox not that worst.So,i think i'll just permit for two days.
I suppose to have the clubbing activity on the Halloween night ! But with this fucking condition,i'll just stay at home like a shit bloody nerd !
Anyway,I enjoy the last clubbing so so so much ! Except The Hot Chicks !
Well,thinking for another clubbing agaian with those guys.
Anyway,I just did my Training activity and i'm really curious for my marks.
Just hope it's gonna turn out well ! So I get promote and my salary raise up !
Anyway,I'm deeply falling in love again.geez.It's hardly to said that.
It's gonna be a long love story and just let the Fated things works.
xoxo

No comments: