Friday 12 March 2010

hey thereeeee people.
so,i'm back ! well,i got my new job as a librarian,as tjen said,she thinks all my job was like nintendo DS games something.tour guide and now librarian,i think that unique things always tempting.well,let's try for the hotel jobs next time.but unfortunately,i have to work one year here because of the contract i signed.well,it's so simple and nice here.all i have to do is tidy up the books,playing with children,and befriend with teenagers.but,i have some problem here.sometimes,it's difficult to have some communication with teachers,cause i can't befriending with them.i used to think that they're older than me and i should shut the fuck up.
well,let's improve my communication skills then.anyway,i found the girl of my life.
I do really love you,once you're mine,i'll treat you like my princess.i've been waiting for you for a long time.
I LOVE YOU,TLJ.

No comments: