Sunday 23 May 2010

fuck you bunch of moron !

hey there,
well.......so many things fucked up my mind right now.
i need to enjoy my life maximize like i told them,but how ? it's so easy and simple to talk about it,but how can i do it while so many things wind up around my life.
they're officially my enemy number one ! hell you moron !
it's my right to befriending any people ! don't you ever try to intimidate me !
what's your problem man ?! i'm not taking any friends of yours !! you're the one who tried to talks something bad behind me and told all of them to stay away from me !
what goes around comes around ! i'm fucking sure all of you'll not gonna get a happy ending !
CROSSCHECK MY WORD FUCKERS !!!! ALL OF YOU GONNA END UP LIKE HELL !
FUCK YOU BUNCH OF MORON !
I know that it's my fault yesterday,but that's me.i can't control my emo and spread some bad words when my heat on the top of everything.sorry.it seems like the biggest mistakes ever.
i'm not going to say sorry anymore cause it seems like i'm not really sorry and just playing around,i'm gonna prove it to you that i'll change my emo and control it.
it's may already and i can't wait till july and meet jeffri soon.
i bet it would be my best weekend ever ! universal studios,clarke quay,orchard road,etc
anyway,happy birthday to MISS.SHILVIA TJEN.have a wonderful one girl.
rock your eighteen ! have a blast ! luck for you.....

No comments: