Monday 21 December 2009

hey there !
well,it's been one year since i'm blogging the first time
it's been one year too since the last time janiko and albertson had their belated birthday blast in the town.it's been one year too since i have my seventeen in koki sunda.
Times passed so fast man !
Well,Something to tell that I'm jobless now.i quit my job!
i'm too desperate,so many things to do,and my college been infected.
so,i decide to QUIT !
Well,evalia was having her Honeymoon holiday with Janiko lim in canada.
I supposed to be there too,but.....Something happened and it's cancelled.
as always,High expectations always ended with dissapointment.
I just had my birthday blast three days ago and well,it's damn fun.
i'm eighteen now.thanks for the surprise Evalia Cuaca,Elsi Austin,Fenny Tirta,Cindy Wijaya and especially William Eko.Thanks.They really made my day.
And meru too ! thanks for the cakeeeee ! cake wannabe.hhas.
I really appreciate it.well,i'm seeking for a new job again.
gonna face the interview things,the new boss,and all the new things.
I'm gonna drop my resume this evening and i'm waiting for William Eko now.
BYE

No comments: