Saturday 26 December 2009

DISSAPOINTMENT

hey people out there.
well,i'm really tired how things stack up nowadays.
and i think i should wind up all this things and start my real life.
I think i'm really fake for the time being,faking my smile around.
fake how i used to be talking with bunch of fucking people that ever betray me and gossips me behind.
Well,my seventeen ended with them,which i supposed not to do that actually.
i know that i supposed not believe people who used to betray me for thousand million times
but that's me.easily trust people and really easy to falling in fucklove things.
At the first time,you're not their part.but i,myself tried to help you to gather with them again.
what a dumbass i am.and i'm really dissapointed.
you know that those bunch of people hate you so much like you're the fuck person they should not being friends with.but,at the end.they always beg you for gather with them and you always say YES.on the same time,you have some appointment to chill with other people that loves you more.well,i tried to estrange you from them,and you said that you'll make a move before.
But what now? you used to be chill around with them like there's nothing happened and i always the dumbass that used to be your dog.went to all the place you went to,and try to understand you.you always said something bad about me and you said you better slap me in front rather than gossips me behind.you always said that it's for my best.but,can you accept me like before ?
I AM WHAT I AM.
i know i have to change.but somehow,i think just let the time change me.
time is always the best answer for all my stack up things.
can you remember all your words before you gather with them ?
when you said they're childish
they're not a good friends
they're so fuck up.can't understand you
they're so mean.like you never exist and they gossips you everyday.
and try to remember when they said to me : YOU'RE NOT A GOOD FRIENDS and stay out from you.but i didn't.i never leave you !
when they said : OK,I'LL GO IF THAT MORON DON'T GO and i tried !!!! to make them accept you again.and now?! I'M FUCKING DISSAPOINTED ON YOU.
well,however i have to stay out.from all these things.
January will come soon and all bestie coming home ! YAY !
and so my life should start after they're home.
XO

No comments: