Wednesday 27 January 2010

L.O.V.E

hey there.
i'm too lazy to update my blog nowadays.
once in a month.HAHA.It's January !
Janiko had back to the town and he doesn't face that LD things anymore.
Well,they made it for one and a half year.It's hard,i know.
Well,about the last dissapointment.i don't really give it a shot now.
Like i don't care,he's a best friends,but should i do that ? Like seriously.
it's the same.i just gave some advice to them and after that,it's their business.
Just hope that they're all doing good with or without me.
Actually Janury was full of Groom and Bride.It's like i have to attend one wedding invitation every week.sigh.And the one was in singapore.
I met Jeffri there,we had lots of fun.I really loves to shop with him anyway.
I can't wait to meet you soon,maybe someday man.


No comments: